Thursday 18 February 2010

Memories

Next project has started, and it's based on memories.
I had to double check with my older brother to make sure it was actually real and not just one of my dreams I confuse with reality.

My memory is from when I was about 9 or 10, and my best friend had come to stay in our boring little village. However, we always made the most of it even if it meant dressing up as witches in the middle of Easter and prancing round the graveyard.
We took a little adventure into the fields, and found an old barn. The barn was pretty boring, but behind it was an old rusty crusty caravan, surrounded by nettles and a big tree with a swing attached.
We had a play on the swing and debated whether or not we could dare go inside the caravan, I'm glad we did... We found old photographs of a family, and specifically a couple of young girls playing on the swing. Old diaries, and books, and horse riding equipment along with a oil pastel drawing of a horse. Pretty creepy huh?


Visuals will hopefully be appearing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment